Dessert Taco. If you thought the Choco Taco was the ultimate dessert taco, wait until you try this! How to Make a Dessert Taco. The dessert taco is the sweet cousin of the savory taco.
Official Del Taco (R) website: Find locations, get coupons and Del Taco info, join the Raving Fan e-Club, check out the menu & nutrition info Desserts, Shakes & Sides. These Dessert Tacos include fruit, cinnamon, pudding and toasted coconut. Discover a real party pleaser with these scrumptious Dessert Tacos. You can have Dessert Taco using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dessert Taco
- Prepare 1 box of chocolate rice crispy cereal.
- You need 4 of XL Hershey's Chocolate bars.
- You need 1/2 cup of Candy Wafers (yellow or white).
- It’s of green food coloring.
- You need 1 cup of coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of Maraschino Cherries chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of suger.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of melted butter.
Place waffle on a work surface or plate; add ice cream. Divide fruit mixture evenly over ice cream. You can certainly go the traditional route In fact, this grilled naan recipe is practically a dessert taco already, since it includes fruit and goat cheese! If you prefer you can dip them in cinnamon sugar after frying.
Dessert Taco instructions
- (Taco Shells = pancakes) (cereal with chocolate = ground beef) (coconut green food coloring = lettuce) (Yellow Candy Wafers = cheese) (Chopped Cherry's = tomatoes).
- Melt butter then put sugar inside and stir. Mix flour, eggs, baking soda, salt, milk and pour the sugar butter into the mix. Stir until not lumpy.
- When making the pancakes, use 9in pan or big if can or needed. When taking pancakes off the pan carefully fold in shape of taco. Very slowly fold it and when still warm try not to snap it in half..
- Put coconut in bowl, (1) drop of green food coloring and stir. Add more drops for darker color..
- Put Yellow food candy in pot on low let it melt. Stir slowly so it doesn't burn or stick. Spray plastic bowl with cooking spray and put melted yellow candy in bowl and put in freezer until frozen solid..
- Use cheese shedder to shed yellow candy when solid.
- Pour cereal into large plastic bowl, put Hershey's chocolate on top of cereal and put in microwave for about 40sec until chocolate melts but doesn't not burn, when melted stir together and set aside..
- Chop Cherries up and set a side..
- Place chocolate cereal inside folded pancake, put coconut on top, yellow shredded candy, and cherries and enjoy..
Leaving the parchment on, mold the circles into a taco shape. These fully loaded choco tacos are finished with even more chocolate and sugar because there's no such thing as too much chocolate and sugar. View top rated Dessert taco recipes with ratings and reviews. Taco Waffle Sundaes, Chocolate Fruit Taco, Homemade Baked Potato Tots, etc. These easy dessert tacos are perfect for your next party and completely customizable for all your favorite sweet toppings!