" Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars ". Watch me make these dipped granola bars from start to finish! They are so easy to make with kids, and they have a blast decorating and. Keyword: Quinoa-Coconut Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars.
You can cook " Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars " using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of " Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars "
- It’s 6 cup of rolled oats – not quick oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of molasses.
- It’s 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of rice cereal.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat germ.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roughly chopped almonds.
- Prepare 8 oz of milk chocolate – melted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
" Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars " instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° ..
- In a bowl toss oats with canola oil , melted butter and salt..
- Spread on baking sheet. Toast in oven 15-20 min.stir ever now and then . To make sure they do not burn. Reduce heat to 325° .(Jelly Roll Pan) ..
- In medium sausepan. Combine brown sugar, honey, apple juice, molasses. Heat mixture slowly. Stirring until combined.stir in vanilla. Remove from heat ..
- Take oats out of oven. Toss the oats, rice cereal, wheat germ , pecans, almonds..
- Pour sugar mixture over oats in bowl.Stirring as you pour.Toss to combine. It will be sticky..
- Press into baking sheet. Lined with foil. And sprayed.Press down into pan. Bake 25 min.until golden brown.Remove from oven. Cool..(Jelly Roll Pan ) ..
- Cut into pieces with a sharp knife.If easier you can cut them while warm.
- Melt chocolate.Dip the cooled bars in the chocolate.So that only chocolate is on top..
- Set on parchment paper until to set..