No bake- Hersey's Chocolate Candy Bar Pie. Great recipe for No bake- Hersey's Chocolate Candy Bar Pie. Quick & easy decadent desert that my Aunt Eva taught me growing up & it's a family favorite. This no bake Oreo pudding pie recipe is an easy dessert recipe to make.
It's quick, it's easy, and it features HERSHEY's Milk Chocolate Bars, which makes it delicious, too. Chocolate Candy Bar Pie makes a delicious, no bake dessert that everyone loves. Made of four ingredients, this chocolate pie is simple and delicious! You can cook No bake- Hersey's Chocolate Candy Bar Pie using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No bake- Hersey's Chocolate Candy Bar Pie
- You need 1 large of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar (with or without Almonds-your choice).
- Prepare 1 large of tub of Cool Whip or 2 small.
- Prepare 1 of Graham Cracker Pie Crust (store bought or homemade).
A couple of years back a friend brought this delicious candy bar pie over for a get-together. And, oh my, was it good. After one bite, I asked about. No Bake Chocolate Pie. by Chocolate Covered Katie.
No bake- Hersey's Chocolate Candy Bar Pie step by step
- Gather your ingredients.
- Melt your Chocolate bar in a double boiler just to melt..
- In mixing bowl, mix your tub of cool whip and the chocolate bar (make sure your melted chocolate isn't hot) whip completely blended smooth..
- Spoon into your Graham Cracker pie crust and fill. You can add garnish as desired..
- Cover & place in fridge to chill and to store..
This rich, creamy, and secretly healthy no bake chocolate pie will be THE hit of any party! I think there are five different dark chocolate bars and a few bags of chocolate chips lurking in my pantry for when the chocolate monster strikes (aka. Candy Cane Pie is the only dessert recipe you'll need this Christmas! It's an easy no bake pie with crumbly Oreo crust and white chocolate ganache on top. No-Bake Chocolate Icebox Pie is a chocolate lovers dream come true!