Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites. Bread, Bagel, Brownies, Candy, Snacks & More. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. This low carb mini cheesecake recipe is one of our all-time favorite keto desserts.
They deliver a delicious, rich and creamy flavor that will keep you wanting more! Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites Recipe. First of all you want to make the cheesecake filling. You can have Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 150 grams of Cream Cheese (150g, 5.3 oz, full fat).
- Prepare 70 grams of Strawberries (fresh or frozen, 70g, about 4 medium berries).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 20 grams of Powdered Erythritol (20g).
- Prepare of Alternative Ingredients.
- Prepare 20 grams of Just Like Sugar (baking, 20g) or 10-15 drops Liquid Stevia.
- It’s 60 grams of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 60g (butter substitute).
You do this buy using sugar free cheesecake pudding mix. Add to that some cream and whip until thick and creamy. Fold in chopped strawberries and then put it in the refrigerator for a half hour. Ingredients in Low Carb Cheesecake Bites.
Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites step by step
- Place ingredients into bowl of stand mixer (or other bowl), leave cream cheese, butter, and frozen strawberries to warm up to room temperature for 1 hour.
- Add vanilla and sweetener. For a better sweet flavor, mix two types of sweetener together. Such as 10g Erythritol and 10g Just Like Sugar..
- Using stand or hand mixer, start to mix components together until smooth even pink color, 5-10 minutes on low speed..
- Using a mini muffin pan or candy silicon molds, spoon mixture into 12 total molds..
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours until chilled. Store in freezer. Can leave in fridge overnight to soften before eating if you like..
Regular cheesecake is pretty high in carbs due to its sugar content and traditional graham cracker crust. But, these mini cheesecake bites are made with cream cheese, an alternative sugar-free sweetener, and an almond flour crust — so they are naturally gluten-free and low in carbs. Strawberry Cream Cheese Bites. featured in Low Carb/Keto Friendly Snacks. Enjoy Your Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake Bites With Chocolate. Low carb chocolate covered strawberry cheesecake bites are a great dessert for holidays, unexpected company, and busy nights you want to add a touch of special to because they are the perfect make ahead treat.