Copy Nutri Grain Bars. Protein helps build muscle and allows you to recover from exercise, but it can also help keep you full. With only small amounts of fiber and protein in each Nutri-Grain bar, they're very unlikely to keep you satiated for long. Much like our beloved Nutri-Grain bars, these tend to stay chewy and soft after baking.
In Australia and New Zealand Nutri-Grain is a breakfast cereal made from corn, oats, and wheat. The pieces are shaped like bricks (Australia, New Zealand). Homemade Nutri-Grain Bars recipe: Though not as portable, these bars are a great alternative to store bought cereal bars. You can have Copy Nutri Grain Bars using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Copy Nutri Grain Bars
- You need 1 packages of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of quick oats.
- It’s 12 oz of preserves or jam of choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
This is one of my kids very favorite after school snacks. I love them with my coffee in the morning as well. Soft, oatmeal bars filled with delicious, homemade fruit jam. These are so good that you will never want to buy store breakfast bars again.
Copy Nutri Grain Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine cake mix, oats, and butter stirring until crumbly.
- Press half of mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine preserves and water then spoon over mixture in dish.
- Top with remaining oats mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes until top is slightly golden.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars..
Starting this blog has been one of the most fun things I have ever done. Example A Nutri Grain bars brief description about the presentations and nutrition facts. There are no product formulation or nutritional changes; just a new look to keep your customers. Nutri Grain Soft Baked Bar, Strawberry. Nutri Grain, Soft Baked Breakfast Bars, Apple Cinnamon.