Granola bar. Nature Valley™ Fruit and Nut Bars. Nature Valley™ Fruit and Nut Granola Bars. Spread the oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, and wheat germ onto a half-sheet pan.
Get recipes for homemade granola and granola bars, plus helpful storage tips. Pour the honey mixture over the oats and coconut; stir to coat. Granola bars are really easy to DIY using healthy ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit and whole grains. You can cook Granola bar using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Granola bar
- Prepare 1 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of puff rice cereal.
- You need 2 cup of quick oats.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chip.
Here's your chance to try out that flavor combo you wish your favorite granola bar company would make. Need a quick breakfast or snack on the go? Make our easy granola bars to boost your energy levels. These oaty flapjack slices can be filled with fruit and nuts for extra goodness.
Granola bar instructions
- Combine light corn syrup, brown sugar, and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave for one more minute..
- Mix quick oats and puff rice cereal in an large bowl..
- Combine ingredients from microwave bowl into large bowl with dry ingredients..
- Let cool a bit and add mini chocolate chip..
- Pour into a cake pan to set..
- Can also add nuts, rasins, etc.
Granola » Cinamon Honey, Vanilla Almond, Toasted Coconut, Dark Chocolate, Caramel Pretzel, Vegan Grain Free Granola Bowl Your choice of granola and milk with two toppings Instructions. Roughly chop and add the almonds to a large baking tray with the oats and seeds. Granola bars consist of granola mixed with honey or other sweetened syrup, pressed and baked into a bar shape, resulting in the production of a more convenient snack. Granola bars are always individually packaged in a sealed pouch, even when a box of multiple bars is purchased. Satisfy your sweet craving with the crispy, creamy Wafer Bar.