Mango coconut popsicle. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. It's so hot here in the south of Spain, so I prefer to make refreshing recipes like these mango coconut popsicles. Popsicles are great to beat the heat and hydrate our body.
Hawaii, Cincinnati, and Santa Barbara all the span of two weeks. And told to insert super heavy topic in the blank. This mango popsicle recipe has only three all natural, sweet ingredients: mango, orange juice and coconut water! You can cook Mango coconut popsicle using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango coconut popsicle
- It’s 3 of mangoes.
- Prepare 75 ml of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 4 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 8 of cups.
- Prepare 8 of popsicle sticks.
They have a pretty striped pattern made by freezing each layer individually, which makes for such a cute popsicle with different flavors. Mango, coconut milk, lemon juice and honey. What's not to love about it, right? Making your own will enable you to control the amount of sugar and fat in your popsicles.
Mango coconut popsicle instructions
- Mix mangoes and pineapple juice in a blender.
- Mix coconut milk, yogurt, water and sugar in a bowl.
- Pour mixture from #1 into 8 small cups up to quarter way, freeze 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture from #2 into cups halfway and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Pour remaining mixture from #1 into cups and freeze for 15 minutes, adding popsicle sticks.
- Pour remaining mixture from #2 into cups and freeze for 4 hours, then serve.
Ice pops of pureed mango and coconut milk have grown-up appeal. From Sunset Magazine years ago, not sure on the exact edition. I was searching for easy popsicle recipes that when I saw this idea and immediately tried it. I wanted to surprise amma on mothers day and made these, and as expected she enjoyed it! 🙂. Mango lovers do try this and enjoy!