peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies.. When I want chocolate chip cookies, I bake this variation, which is full of other goodies, such as candy and peanuts. The cookies are crisp on the. They are one of my favorite cookies.
In fact, oat flour is the only flour involved, so these cookies are. Between these oatmeal raisin cookies and these apple oatmeal cookies, I think it's safe to say that you all love oatmeal cookies. I can't say that I blame you either because I love a good oatmeal cookie too. You can cook peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies. using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies.
- It’s 1 cup (100 g) of instant oats.
- Prepare 3/4 (90 g) of cup whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg white, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 (64 g) of cup home-made peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup (120 ml) of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. (28 g) of dark chocolate chips.
- You need 1 1/2 (21 g) of tbsp. mini chocolate chips.
PB oatmeal chocolate chip cookies were my favorite as a kid! My mom had this old recipe binder-like thing (more like a photo album with index cards and magazine clippings), and I always flipped through that until I. Find more holiday cookie recipes on marthastewart.com. Add oat mixture, and mix until just combined.
peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies. step by step
- Whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg white and vanilla. Mix in the peanut butter until smooth. Stir in the honey. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Fold in the dark chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of miniature chocolate chips..
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet withparchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Drop the cookie dough into 15 rounded scoops onto the prepared sheet, and flatten to the desired thickness and width. Gently press the remaining miniature chocolate chips into the tops. Bake at 325°F for 11-14 minutes. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack..
Mix in peanuts and chocolate chips. And then I thought of a few fun names like PBCCO cookies, but then knew no one would have a clue what kind of cookies these. These big, soft, chewy cookies are begging us to bake them RIGHT NOW, and I think we should listen. So obviously I have a cookie addiction. They're super easy, require no chill time, and are the perfect cookies to bake up over a snowy weekend at home…or any other day throughout the year.