Pie Crust Cookies. These EASY cinnamon sugar pie crust cookies are the perfect vessel for pumpkin pie dip, hot chocolate cheesecake dip, and funfetti cake batter dip! Pie crust cookies are hands down the easiest and simplest cookies you can make. With only five ingredients and very little effort, you can bake up a batch of absolutely delicious cinnamon sugar-filled.
This perfect cookie-pie crust hybrid is so easy for fall desserts and snacks. I started making these cookies from pie crust trimmings leftover from holiday pies. Find out how to use leftover pie crust to make easy cut out cookies for any occasion. You can cook Pie Crust Cookies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pie Crust Cookies
- Prepare 2 of pie crusts (homemade or Store bought ready to bake).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of &1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- You need of melted butter.
Made with finely crushed cookies (similar to a graham cracker pie crust). Bite-sized and ultra-flaky, these are addictive as is—especially alongside milky coffee or tea. But they're also A+ sprinkled on yogurt (bonus points for a jam swirl), ice cream. Pie Crust Cookies just seemed to say too much.
Pie Crust Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 450º. I baked mine at 350º.line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a small bowl Mix sugar and cinnamon together. Set aside.Roll out 1 pie crust into a retangle. Brush surface with melted butter. Sprinkle entire surface with a light coating of cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Roll into a log. Slice into 1/2" slices. Transfer slices to baking sheet. Lightly brush each cookie with butter..
- Bake 7-9 minutes until golden Brown but not Burn't.Repeat with rest of dough.These will keep for about 1 week..