Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert. Yippee, one of our favorite blogger events just rolled around again, FREAKY FRIDAY! We always have so much fun swapping recipes with our blogging buddies and this session did not disappoint. Place raspberries onto cream cheese filling. […] Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake is delicious dessert for chocolate lovers.
Combine cream cheese, ricotta, sugar, and lemon juice with a handheld mixer. Puff pastry hearts filled with sweet cream cheese and topped with gorgeous glazed raspberries, the perfect Valentine's Day dessert. Baking with fruit doesn't just mean making a fruit cake. You can cook Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert
- You need of Crust:.
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of Graham Cracker Crumbs/ Crushed.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s of Filling:.
- You need 12 oz of Cream Cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Raspberries.
- It’s of (Homemade whipped cream and additional raspberries for top).
Skip a trip to the bakery, and make these flaky raspberry cream cheese Danish in your own kitchen, using Pillsbury™ crescent rolls and a handful of pantry staples. This Raspberry Cream Cheese Tart combines a wonderfully crisp and crumbly shortbread crust with a smooth and creamy custard-like filling that is dotted with juicy sweet fresh raspberries. This tart tastes so good that you may want to try making it with other fruits. Smooth neufchatel cream cheese mixed with an egg white is baked right on top, sweet raspberries are poured all over, and the whole thing is Lightened-up, quick and easy Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake studded with fresh raspberries and finished off with a fluffy cream cheese topping.
Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees. Spray bottom of 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Stir until combined. Press into bottom of pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes,until edges are lightly browned..
- With electric mixer beat softened cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add vanilla, sugar, and lemon juice, mix well. Set aside..
- In separate bowl beat whipping cream with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture..
- In small bowl, add raspberries and mash. Gently fold berries into the cream cheese mixture. Pour filling on top of crust, smoothing top when done. Refrigerate minimum of 4 hours..
- Optional: Top with whipped cream & additional raspberries..
Raspberry Cream Cheese Muffins – Moist cream cheese muffins bursting with fresh raspberries. Recipes » Dessert » Cake » Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake. Layers of raspberry and cream cheese baked in a delicious cake and finished off with a crumb and slice almond topping. One menu item that is a must have for my holiday brunch is Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake. The raspberry swirls in the coffee cake batter made me wish I didn't swear off desserts for a month (no seriously, I did.why would someone do that?).