Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. Chocolate chip cookies are deeply personal. These homemade chocolate chip cookies are easy to make.
This recipe is super simple to make that they will turn out soft and chewy every time. Throw out every other recipe you have, these homemade cookies really are the best! These are the best homemade chocolate chip cookies ever! You can cook Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 85 g of unsalted melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg + 1 yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
There's nothing better than chocolate chip cookies from scratch! I've tried a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. Reviews for: Photos of Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies.
Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 185 degrees Celsius.
- Mix in a large bowl using a wooden spoon: 1/2 cup white sugar, 1 cup brown sugar, 85g melted butter.
- When mixture becomes thicker, add 1 egg and 1 yolk, and 1 tbs vanilla extract. Then set aside..
- In another large bowl, mix with a whisk: 2 cups all purpose flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt.
- Add dry ingredients in Step 4 to wet ingredients in Step 3, doing so gradually (1/4th of the dry ingredients at a time). Mix with a wooden spoon..
- Add chocolate chips to dough. Keep kneading with a wooden spoon and/or your hands..
- Optional step: Refrigerate the dough for 2 hours to add chewiness to texture. In this case, preheat the oven later..
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop the dough into small balls. Place 2 inches apart on a metal baking tray. Slightly flatten each into a cookie shape..
- Bake at 185 degrees Celsius for 13 minutes. Make sure cookies don't turn brown; a good color is a pale tan (it will darken later). 8-9 mins for smaller cookies..
- When done baking, place cookies in a grill rack to cool. For best results, leave in the refridgerator overnight in a sealed container..
- Done! Serve with milk or ice cream for extra tastiness..
Can Chocolate Chip Cookies be gluten-free? I believe they can, but I haven't tested this recipe specifically. Learn how to make perfect cookies from scratch. Simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions make this a chocolate chip cookie recipe you'll. Enjoy a warm, gooey, and delicious treat.