Peach Cobbler with BlueBell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream. Our Peach Cobbler Dessert Contains Smooth Breyers, Shortbread & Peach Pieces. Made In Accordance To Our Breyers® Pledge Starting With High Quality Ingredients. Easy to make and goes well with my barbecue chicken thighs, bake beans, and creamy potato salad!!
This easy peach cobbler recipe adapted from the Just Peachy cookbook by Belinda Smith-Sullivan is so easy and the perfect dessert during summer, topped with some fresh vanilla ice cream. This yummy cobbler uses canned instead of fresh peaches, and there 's nary a difference. The light and airy biscuit batter goes in the pan first, followed by the peaches. You can cook Peach Cobbler with BlueBell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler with BlueBell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Prepare 4 cups of peaches.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s of cinnamon.
It bakes up bubbly and delicious and is grand with scoops of vanilla ice cream. Combine the peach liquid with the cold ice cream custard mixture and stir well. Freeze custard in ice-cream maker following manufacturer's directions until thick (like soft-serve ice cream). If the cobbler is too juicy, use a turkey baster to remove a little of the juice (or spoon the juice over ice cream).
Peach Cobbler with BlueBell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream step by step
- Preheat oven 375. Melt butter in pour in a 13×9 inch baking pan..
- Combine flour, 1 cup of sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Pour batter over butter..
- In a sauce pan on high heat, pour peaches, 1 cup of sugar and lemon juice to a boil, stirring so does not burn. Pour over patter (do not stir) Sprinkle with cinnamon and place in oven 40 to 45 minutes. Enjoy!!.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or freshly whipped cream. Halve and remove pits from all of the peaches. Transfer to a large bowl; add brown sugar, cinnamon. We proudly make Blue Bell Ice Cream the old-fashioned way, with the freshest and finest ingredients. That's why some folks say, "Blue Bell is the best ice cream in the country." This year, I've created one recipe that stands out among the rest: Peach Swirl Ice Cream.