Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars. Cookie bars are actually one of the easiest and most underrated desserts. Cakes can be complicated as there's no room for error when stacking cake I can't wait to hear about how much you LOVE these Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars. Share this recipe with your friends because that's what good friends.
We thought that it was fixed but now it gets way to hot and burns things. And I love anything that has to do with red velvet. Check out this easy recipe for red velvet sugar cookie bars from Delish.com. You can have Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Red Velvet Bars.
- It’s 3 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red food coloring.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, food coloring, and salt. These red velvet sugar cookies will make your day! They're colorful and festive, and they have a wonderfully soft texture and that signature red velvet flavor that everyone goes crazy for! These cookie bars have an amazingly moist, sugar cookie feel to them with just a hint of chocolate flavor.
Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare 9×13 pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder then set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and creamy (2-3 minutes).
- Beat in eggs, vanilla, and food coloring until combined.
- Add flour mixture until soft dough forms. Press into bottom of 9×13 pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes until edges start to pull away from sides and toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool before frosting.
- For the frosting, beat cream cheese and butter. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat together until smooth.
- Frost bars and enjoy!.
Red Velvet is a fun Valentine's treat and sugar cookies are a traditional Valentine's treat in my book. So why not red velvet sugar cookie bars? That is what I have for you today. To make it even easier, they come in bar form. This would be a great dessert or snack.