Quick Cherry Cheesecake Bites. These No Bake Cherry Cheesecakes are made in a muffin pan so they are perfect for portion control and parties! So quick and so easy to make! These No Bake Cherry Cheesecakes are made in a muffin pan so they are perfect for portion control and parties!
With a creamy lemon base, and a tart and fruity berry swirl, they pair beautifully with. These little cheesecakes make a fun dessert that's just right for cooks who don't have a lot of time for fussy recipes. Plus, you get to eat the whole thing yourself! —Kay Keller, Morenci, Michigan. You can have Quick Cherry Cheesecake Bites using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Cherry Cheesecake Bites
- You need 2 cup of Pretzels.
- You need 1 cup of Unsalted Butter (melted).
- Prepare 16 oz of Light Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Water (boiling).
- Prepare 1 envelope of Gelatin.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon (juiced).
- Prepare 1 of Lemon (zested).
- It’s 21 oz of Cherry Pie Filling.
Quick and Easy Cherry Quick Bread. Quick breads are nice because they are the fast-food of the bread world. A short ingredient list and about an hour from start to This recipe for cherry quick bread hovers between a bread that could easily be a breakfast treat or a sweet bite perfect with a cup of tea. Betty demonstrates how to make Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes.
Quick Cherry Cheesecake Bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a food processor, pulse 2 cups of pretzels three to four times until a rough chop is achieved. You want a mixture of crumbs and chunks..
- Stir melted butter into pretzels until mixed thoroughly. Spoon equally into cupcake tray with cupcake liners in it. Fill each about halfway and place in oven for 15 minutes..
- While pretzel crusts bake, stir gelatin, sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest together until sugar is completely dissolved. With a mixer or beaters, mix in cream cheese until smooth..
- When pretzel crusts are done, spoon the cream cheese mixture equally into the cups and place in the refrigerator..
- Let chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Remove and top equally with spoonfuls of cherry pie filling and serve..
These are small cheesecakes with a vanilla wafer bottom crust and a cherry pie filling topping. These Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes are quick and easy, also beautiful and appealing. Displayed is Mini Cherry Cheesecake Bites. Just before serving, top each cheesecake with generous tablespoon pie filling; sprinkle with almonds. My favorite cheesecakes are usually mini cheesecakes.