Sprinkle Sugar Cookies. This recipe starts with a basic sugar cookie dough. In addition to vanilla, I also add a tiny bit of almond extract. I absolutely love almond extract in a sugar cookie – feel free to leave it out, if you'd prefer.
Sprinkle Sugar Cookies These easy Sprinkle Cookies are super chewy, loaded with sprinkles and better than anything you'd get in a bakery! No rolling pin or cookie cutters required! We all know and love sugar cookies. You can have Sprinkle Sugar Cookies using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s Half of cup sugar (adjust to taste).
- You need Half of teaspoon baking powder.
- Prepare 125 grams of magarine.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare of Sugar sprinkles.
Rolling pin, cookie cutters, decorating galore. Make 'em big or small, either way the sprinkles will bring smiles. Chilling the dough will guarantee thick, chewy sugar cookies. When to put sprinkles on sugar cookies.
Sprinkle Sugar Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven.
- Cream magarine and sugar 3minutes.
- Add the broken egg and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Add the flour mixed with baking powder.
- Mix the dough to get a stiff dough.
- Roll out small balls of dough until the dough is exhausted.
- Flatten on your pan.
- Mesh the flattened cookie inside the sugar sprinkle.
- Repeat process for all the dough balls.
- Line them in an ungreased pan and bake for 25 minutes.
Sprinkles should be put in the cookie dough prior to baking. If you would like sprinkles on top of your sugar cookies too, then press them on with your finger tips before baking. Sugar cookies with sprinkles are a quick and fun treat for birthday parties, teacher gifts, or any type of celebration! They're soft, fluffy, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Use different colored sprinkles for different holidays – think red & green for Christmas or black & orange for Halloween!