Oats Cookies. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's day a little bit better. These oatmeal cookies are very moist with a good flavor. It's hard not to like this sweet tasting cookie with its soft and chewy texture.
Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. These oatmeal cookies are the best. They're soft and fluffy in the middle, with crisper edges and lovely flavor, thanks to warming spices and oat flour. You can cook Oats Cookies using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oats Cookies
- It’s 1 Cup of Oats.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Dry Coconut Powder.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chapati Flour.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Chopped Nuts.
- It’s 125 gm of Butter or Ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda or Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey or Golden Syrup.
- Prepare of For Garnishing.
- It’s 1 tsp of Choco Chips.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chocolate Vermicelli.
- You need 1 tsp of Nuts.
An oatmeal cookie recipe that includes chocolate chips, of course. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are ultra chewy and naturally gluten free. These cookies are full of oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and chocolate chips! Eggless Oats Jaggery Cookies flavored with cardamom, cinnamon, nuts and sweetened with jaggery.
Oats Cookies instructions
- Take all the dry Ingredients and melt the butter and add 1 tbsp of honey and mix it well and add this to the dry Ingredients.Mix this all nicely then give shape of Cookies to the dough and grease a tray.You may also let it set on a baking tray and cut rectangles to serve as an Energy Bar.Then in a preheat an oven of 150°C bake for 15-20 minutes.These cookies don't take more than 20 minutes to bake and should be done in 15 minutes.Garnish them with Choco Chips,Chocolate Vermicelli or nuts..
These cookies are refined sugar free and make a nice treat with chai or coffee. They are sweet and satisfying, but basically guilt free. Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are like a bowl of granola – in cookie form! Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats. Super simple and easy to customize with add-ins, you'll love these as an easy, low-cal go-to for breakfast or a snack.