Cherry Topped Cookies. Find Deals on Cherry Cookies in Snack Food on Amazon. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. These Cherry topped fun cookies, or eggless swirl shortbread cookies are fun to make.
They are my go-to recipe for any occasion! A perfect treat without being overly sweet. Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies II "I make a LOT of cookies to share with friends and coworkers. You can cook Cherry Topped Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry Topped Cookies
- Prepare 500 g of Flour.
- It’s 240 g of Sugar.
- It’s 200 g of Margarine.
- Prepare 2 of Tinned Milk.
- It’s 2 of Egg Yolks.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 50 g of Cherries.
I have never had such an overwhelming response as I did with these!" – cdrewcia. The graham cookies can also be baked ahead. Crispy on the outside, these eye-catching cherry-topped cookies are chewy and tender on the inside. Place them in the baking pan.
Cherry Topped Cookies step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl..
- Add Margarine and mix till it looks like bread crumbs.
- Add milk and egg yolks. Mix till very soft, easy to pipe dough, is achieved.
- Portion into piping back with desired nozzle. Place cherries in the middle.
- Pipe onto greased pan. Place in oven for 35mins. It can stay longer depending on how crispy you desire.
Wait for them to cool down and enjoy. Beat in the corn syrup, egg yolks and vanilla. Gradually add the flour and mix well. Gently press the cherry halves, cut side down, into each ball. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.