Pumpkin seed cookies. Find The Best Deals For Pumpkin Cookies. I brought a little bag of these to school pick up, and doled them out to a few mom friends. One commented that it was so nice to eat a "grown up" cookie, and I understood exactly what she meant.
Here are just a few of the benefits of pumpkin seeds! Reduces inflammation Treats diabetes Protection from heart disease Pumpkin Seed Cookies Recipes. Sticky Asian Spiced Pumpkin Seeds Yummly. You can cook Pumpkin seed cookies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin seed cookies
- It’s 1 cup of Wheatflour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Pumpkin seeds & dry fruits.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Lemon peel powder.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of Sugar powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Venilla essence.
- It’s 2 pinch of salt.
Regardless of age, these cookies will provide a nice sweet fix after a meal or as a snack. They are a good source of protein, vitamin K, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese as well as zinc, iron and copper. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. This cookie gets its name from the West Coast Trail on Vancouver Island.
Pumpkin seed cookies instructions
- Take a vessel and add all ingredients and prepared dough.
- Make into desired shape and place them on bake tray..
- Preheat the oven 180 ° for 5 mins,and bake for 13 -15 minutes (depends on oven).
Loaded with choco-chips and dried cranberries. The flax seed meal and pumpkin seeds give them a nutty taste, without the nuts. Beat in vanilla, egg and pumpkin. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; stir into mixture until well blended. Pumpkin puree is complemented with aromatic pumpkin pie spice.