Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bark. Huge Selection of Unsweetened, Freeze-Dried, Organic & More. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. I only buy plain greek and regular yogurt.
It's filled with probiotics and nutrients. This Frozen Yogurt Bark with Fruit is simple to make and so refreshing! Made with non fat creamy plain or Greek yogurt, Lakanto monk fruit sweetener, vanilla, and fresh fruit. You can have Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bark using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bark
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mixed fruits chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey(optional).
This makes for the perfect summertime snack or treat! Healthy and easy to make Frozen Yogurt Bark. This Red, white, and blue breakfast idea is perfect for summertime. Fresh berries sprinkled throughout a delicious yogurt bark what more could one ask for.
Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bark step by step
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Add vanila extract in yogurt and mix well.(If using honey add at this stage).
- Pour the yogurt onto the baking sheet and spread a little to even..
- Sprinkle on the chopped fruit and freeze for 3-4 hours until frozen solid..
- Slice up and enjoy..
Healthy Yogurt Bark Frozen Yogurt Bark. Even though I suggest this as the perfect summer breakfast it's also a great dessert, and snack idea. Yogurt Bark is the perfect healthy snack, specially for hot days. I've been making yogurt bark for a loooong time and I love it thiiiis much. That's my dessert, that's my snack, that's my mid-day satisfaction.