Tasty Plum Popsicles. Pour the coconut mixture into popsicle molds filled almost to the brim. Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, or use popsicle molds. Featuring Blueberry Mango Popsicles, Raspberry Lemon Popsicles, Pineapple Coconut Popsicles and Kiwi Strawberry Popsicles.
Hot mornings call for one special thing: A breakfast popsicle. Depending on the ingredients you choose, this make-ahead meal can pack a healthy punch of nutrients while cooling you down. Healthy popsicles for baby: Here are a few simple ideas for healthy frozen treats for baby, including momsicles – popsicles It's also a tasty way to numb sore gums when your little one is teething! You can have Tasty Plum Popsicles using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty Plum Popsicles
- You need 250 gms of ripe plums halved.
- You need 1 of apple.
- It’s 3 cups of water or as needed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 cup or to taste of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 of lemons juice.
- You need 1 sprig of fresh mint leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of black salt.
Blanch the plums in boiling water for a minute or so. Take them up and let them cool a bit. Blend up all of your extra herbs and turn them into deliciously refreshing popsicles! Which one will you make first?
Tasty Plum Popsicles instructions
- First, wash the plums, pit and chop them. Then boil the water and add the chopped plums. Boil for 5 minutes or until the plums are soft. Take the boiled plums and drop them in a food processor. Strain the juice. Add the lemon juice, powdered sugar, cumin powder, black salt and stir. Subsequently, you can add less or more water according to your taste. Muddle some mint leaves and add to the juice..
- Usually, Plums can be sour so I grated one apple and extracted the juice by squeezing it through a muslin cloth. Mix the plum and apple juice and pour into Popsicle moulds and set in the fridge overnight. I used kulfi moulds with ice-cream sticks. If you do not have Popsicle moulds it's ok. In fact, you can use disposable paper or plastic cups, which are a good option..
- These Tasty Plum Popsicles or ice lollies are refreshing in summer and great for ladies parties as it looks striking and elegant and has a totally different tang with the black salt..
Homemade blueberry and strawberry popsicles made in plastic cups. Get all the best Tasty recipes in your inbox! Our step-by-step guide will show you how to make popsicles, the easy way. The wonderful thing about homemade popsicles is that you can use virtually any ingredient to make them. On the hottest days, nothing sounds more appealing than an icy-cold popsicle.