S'mores Cookie Cupcakes. Now that we have established that I am a lunatic, I can easily share with you another irrational fear: That you will get sick of my s'mores week. This S'mores Cupcakes recipe from Delish.com will leave you wanting s'more and s'more. S'mores Cupcakes are perfect for summer!
With a base of prepared chocolate cake mix, we've found that these. Break cooled sheets of melted candies into pointed shards. I made these three times to get the perfect cookie base and I think it's safe to say I couldn't make them any better! You can cook S'mores Cookie Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of S'mores Cookie Cupcakes
- It’s 20-22 of Digestive biscuits.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 bars of (any chocolate of your liking).
- Prepare 50 gms of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 pack of large marshmallows.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chocolate Shavings or Chocolate Chips to garnish.
Another thing I recommend are cutting the marshmallows while the cookie cups bake so they don't dry (if you are in a dry climate, not before then), and unwrapping. I made s'mores cupcakes once, but they were an epic fail 🙁 Being as I love all things s'mores, I will definitely have to give these a whirl! Mmm, I modified your s'mores cake recipe to make S'more cupcakes for my son's cub scout campout last spring. Does anybody have some sort of s'mores cookie or cupcake recipes? like a graham cracker cookie with chunks of marshmallow and chocolate?
S'mores Cookie Cupcakes instructions
- Use a food processor to powder the biscuits or you can also seal them in a ziplock bag and crush using a rolling pin. Take a dry bowl and add in the powdered biscuits. Stir in melted butter, cocoa powder and mix it well..
- Take a cupcake pan and grease it with butter or oil. Add in the biscuit mixture and make a small dent in the middle. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 150 degree centigrade until the colour of biscuit mixture changes and they become hard..
- After taking the pan out of the oven, put a piece of chocolate inside the dent, then keep a marshmallow on top of it while it's still hot..
- The heat from the pan will cause the chocolate and marshmallow to melt beautifully. After they cool down a bit, garnish with chocolate shavings or chocolate chips as desired..
If you're awkward like me, these are the cupcakes you take to your next gathering. These S'mores Cookie Cups are definitely more work than your traditional s'more, but they are well worth the effort. Notes & tips for these S'mores Cookie Cups: The cookie cups are very soft right out of the oven and chewy Hi Bill! They are made in a regular cupcake tin. I hope you like them!! 🙂.