Chocolate chips Oatmeal Cookies. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. All Reviews for Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. An oatmeal cookie recipe that includes chocolate chips, of course.
Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together. Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited. What Add-Ins Work With These Cookies? You can cook Chocolate chips Oatmeal Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chips Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of softened Butter.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of quick oats.
- It’s 1 Cup of white whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
The real variable in this oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe is the. My Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are famous in my family, because they are simply the BEST and I thought that chocolate needed a time to shine too! This chewy, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie has plenty, not to mention lots of heart-healthy oatmeal. The gang'll come back for seconds so this big batch recipe is perfect.
Chocolate chips Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 Deg F. Line a parchment paper in a baking tray..
- Cream together butter, honey, and brown sugar in a mixer. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat until creamy..
- In a bowl, whisk together oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir to combine. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Drop cookie dough a tablespoon full onto prepared cookie sheets..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges start to turn golden brown. Centers will appear slightly under cooked..
- Allow to cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely..
- Store in an airtight container..
This is the best 'oat choc chip cookies recipe' you'll ever taste! —Diane Neth, Menno, South Dakota. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are ultra chewy and naturally gluten free. These cookies are full of oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and chocolate chips! Instead of using all-purpose flour, we use homemade oat flour aka ground up oats! The chocolate chip cookie is one of the most ubiquitous cookies around, but it is a relative newcomer to the cookie scene.