Cornflakes Cookies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. These cornflake cookies only require basic ingredients and a few simple steps yet you get such an irresistible, addictive end result!
They were on the dry side somewhat hard and everyone complained they were too salty and did not have enough sugar. As soon as the sugar mixture comes to a boil, remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract and corn flakes, mix until corn flakes are evenly coated in sugar mixture. Use an ice cream scoop to drop cookies onto parchment or wax paper as quickly as possible before mixture starts to cool and harden. You can have Cornflakes Cookies using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cornflakes Cookies
- Prepare of Butter (softened) – 90 gms/ 7 tbsp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of All purpose Flour/Maida(sieved).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Corn flakes(crushed) – 1 cup or as needed.
- You need of M& M candy.
If cookies are covered in cereal, can you eat them for breakfast? 💕 These thick and chewy Cornflake Cookies are my latest weakness. The Cornflake Cookies are the perfect combination of soft and chewy in the middle and perfectly crispy on the edges. They have a great flavor and the addition of the cornflakes gives them a little something extra that makes them quite irresistible, especially when warm! Tips and Tricks for Making Cornflake Cookies.
Cornflakes Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F/180 degree C. In a Bowl, mix butter and sugar using a hand mixer till creamy. Add egg and vanilla essence to it and beat on low speed to get mixed well. Add all purpose flour and baking powder and beat on low to get combined well. Using a spoon, take spoonful of mix and make balls out of the mix. Place corn flakes in a large bowl. Roll each ball in crushed cornflakes to get coated well..
- Place each biscuits into a baking tray with some distance apart allowing to spread while baking. flatten using the palm of your hand. Place m&m candy on top of each biscuit. Bake for 20 minutes until it turns golden in color. Allow the biscuits to cool for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely..
Slivered almonds are the ones that are sliced very thinly into little sticks; I prefer to use plain cornflakes but frosted flakes work too (they will make the cookies sweeter); You can use dark chocolate, semisweet, or milk chocolate for this recipe. Place on cookie sheet and flatten with a fork dipped in water. The crunch of the corn flakes really adds to the cookie. Decorations are also made easy with just some crushed nuts or chopped Maraschino cherries. These cookies are extremely popular in Singapore and Malaysia during 'Hari Raya', a celebration by the Muslim community.