Peanut Butter Cookies. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. After all, they're the only kind Mel will eat. I love making them because they're easy and don't need any chill time.
After many batches, we have declared a winner! Spelt flour bakes into a slightly darker cookie (photo), whole wheat pastry flour is slightly blonder – more traditional in appearance in the end. Scoop out a spoonful of dough and roll it. You can have Peanut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cups of self raising flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Unsalted butter/ Margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Caster/ White sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Add egg and vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined. A recipe collection would not be complete without most children's favorite cookie.
Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- In a bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars..
- Beat in eggs..
- Sift the dry ingredients and stir into butter mixture. Put dough in fridge for an hour..
- Roll dough into small balls and place on baking sheets. flattening each with a fork. Making criss cross..
- Bake for 10mins at 180. Cool before serving!.