Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake
- It’s 1 packages of Chocolate chip cookies, divided (not the chewy kind).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 2 of 8 oz. cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 quart of vanilla ice cream, softened.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake instructions
- Place 20 cookies in food processor. Pulse to make fine crumbs. Pour into bowl, add melted butter, stir. Press into bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add ice cream, blend. Crush remaining cookies and fold into ice cream mixture; pour over crust..
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Top with chocolate syrup if desired.