Chicken oats popsicles. I personally think that oat milk is a great milk to bake and make food with. I don't drink it straight or anything personally, but I LOVE it in my Chai tea lattes. Here is a delicious Chicken Oats Popsicles recipe, an impressive snack for any table.
In a shallow bowl or large resealable plastic bag, combine oats, paprika, chili powder, salt if desired, garlic powder, cumin and pepper. Dip chicken in milk, then coat with oat mixture. Add rolled oats, leftover chicken and spinach. You can cook Chicken oats popsicles using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken oats popsicles
- Prepare 1 of . Chicken boneless minced – 200gm.
- Prepare 2 of . Onion – 1 chopped.
- It’s 3 of . Carrot grated – 1/2 cup.
- You need 4 of . Coriander leaves or parsley leaves.
- You need 5 of . Soya sauce – 1 tspn.
- It’s 6 of . Red chilli powder – 1 tspn.
- It’s 7 of . Garam masala – 1/2 tspn.
- You need 8 of . Turmeric powder – 1/4 tspn.
- It’s 9 of . Ginger garlic paste – 1 tspn.
- You need 10 of . Cornflour – 1 tbspn.
- Prepare 11 of . Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 12 of . Cornflour – 2 tspn dissolved in 4 tbspn water.
- Prepare 13 of . Oats for coating the popsicles.
- Prepare 14 of . Oil for deep frying.
- It’s 15 of . Skewers or tooth pick.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Add preferred toppings and serve hot. Reheat in microwave without cover until hot. Today's recipe is Kids favorite chicken nuggets.
Chicken oats popsicles instructions
- Combine ingredients 1 to 11 together in a bowl. Mix well..
- Make oval shaped patties out of the chicken mix. Make thin kebab type patties. Prick medium sized skewers into this like a popsciles. Freeze this for 15 minutes..
- Take it out and dip it in cornflour mixture and then in oats mix..
- Freeze again for about half an hour or more..
- Deep fry on medium low heat till perfectly cooked and it become golden colour. Serve hot !.
It's a very tasty and popular snacks. Homemade chicken nuggets are healthier and tastier than the frozen or fast-food options. If the oats appear to be absorbing water and turning the water a milky shade, the oatmeal is finely ground enough. Place the oatmeal or bag of oats into the bath. I've mentioned a lot of chicken treats that used regular rolled oats, but I haven't mentioned fixing your chickens a warm bowl of oatmeal on a cold winter day.