Kids Party Milk Cookies Cocktail. Mail order treats to your door, nationwide. It's the ultimate sharing dessert you can. Combine all drink ingredients in shaker and shake until cold,.
Pour milk into a non-stick saucepan and heat it on medium flame. Break the chocolate squares into halves and add them to the hot milk. Stir the milk and chocolate gently, so that you obtain a liquid chocolate mixture. You can cook Kids Party Milk Cookies Cocktail using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kids Party Milk Cookies Cocktail
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Hershey Chocolates.
- You need 1 Glass of Milk (boiled and cooled).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sprinkles.
- It’s 1 of Lollipop Stick.
- It’s 1 of Oreo Cookies.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Honey.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
Allow the mixture to cool down to room temperature and then store it in the refrigerator. I love the natural colour tone that is shown with this party by A Party Style. It is sophisticated milk and cookie….yes there is such a thing! If you are looking for some milk and cookies party ideas that are stylish and calming, then this is the one to view.
Kids Party Milk Cookies Cocktail instructions
- Mix Hershey's with milk and sugar,take 2 plates and spread honey and the other cocoa powder.
- Now rim the glass in honey then cocoa powder.
- Pour in the hot milk,insert the lollipop stick in the cookie and garnish the glass.
- Place sprinkles in a plate and place the hot chocolate cocktail cookie in the center….voila.
This party was styled for a first birthday, but I believe that it would be perfect for any age group. Find family recipes for smoothies, punch, milk shakes, hot chocolate and much, much more. Kids who enjoy drinking milk will get a kick out of having their favorite beverage sprinkled with candy sprinkles. As they melt into the milk, the milk turns into a fun color. Personalize each shooter by using each child's favorite colored sprinkles so they can watch their milk shooter mocktail change colors!