Thandai Seasame cookies. Thandai is an Indian drink made with milk, nuts and spices like saffron, fennel. One must make dish for Holi is obviously Gujiya (a sweet dumpling filled with dried milk) and the other is this drink, Thandai. Sesame cookies, like almond cookies and other types of Chinese cookies, were traditionally made with lard.
Thandai recipe with step by step photos and video – This is an easy recipe of refreshing thandai drink for the Holi festival. It is a traditional drink, popular in the northern parts of India. Its made with a mix of. You can cook Thandai Seasame cookies using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thandai Seasame cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of desi ghee.
- You need 2 tbsp of unflavoured oil.
- You need 2 tbsp+1tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of thandai paste.
- Prepare of Cardamon powder a pinch (optional).
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
Thandai – Thandai is an energetic drink, made with combination of almonds, Cashews, Fennel Thandai – We all know that Tetra pack juices are not good for health. If you are sincere with your. Holi bring colour, fun in life and to celebrate Holi food is not left behind.gujiyas, malpua and thandai are the most famous food. Bhang Thandai or Bhang ki thandai is a mildly intoxicating beverage prepared with the flower heads and buds of cannabis.
Thandai Seasame cookies step by step
- Add flour,sugar powder,salt,ghee, a part of sesame seeds,baking soda and oil to a bowl. Mix well with your fingers gently.
- Dilute the thandai paste in the milk. Preheat oven to 180°..
- Add it to the flour gradually and gather to form a dough..
- Pinch small lemon sized balls,roll and flatten on a plate of remaining sesame seeds..
- Do it only for one side and place on a baking tray lined with parchment..
- First batch.Keep the other batch in the fridge till first batch is done..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 35 to 40 minutes. (Do check your oven temperature). Should brown well from bottom and sides..
- Cool on a cooling rack completely..
- Store in an airtight container. Enjoy..
Her thandai recipe was a hit in the neighborhood, and everyone just loved it. The addition of Thandai masala into the cookie. Find the recipe for these distinctive Black-sesame cookies and hundreds more triple-tested cookie recipes at Chatelaine.com. Play the free Sesame Street game, Cooking With Cookie and other Sesame Street games at Cartoonito. In this policy, references to "cookies" include cookies and other similar technologies.