melting cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Compare Prices on Melted Snowman Cookies in Kitchen & Dining. I recieved some Melting Moments in a Christmas cookie exchange last year and loved them.
They can be kept up to two weeks, and even longer in the freezer. That makes it perfect for anyone who likes to do an early. They literally melt in your mouth as soon as you take a bite. You can cook melting cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of melting cookies
- Prepare 1 of . All purpose flour – 2 cup.
- Prepare 2 of . Powdered Sugar – 1 cup.
- You need 3 of . Sunflower oil – 1 cup.
- It’s 4 of . Cashew nuts – 1 handful (Make cashew powder in a grinder).
- You need 5 of . Salt a pinch.
I will let you in on my secret here: for the velvety, smooth, and crumbly cookies, you need to use potato starch instead of cornstarch. Melting Moments Cookies show up at almost every special occasion we celebrate with our family and friends. For one thing, these are so easy to make that even the youngest ones can make. Second, you don't need many ingredients.
melting cookies instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients well..
- Add sunflower oil and make a soft dough..
- Make lemon sized balls out of it and place them in a greased baking tray or sheets leaving small space for the cookies to expand..
- Bake it in the preheated oven for about 15 – 20 minutes at 180°C in convection mode / 18 – 20 minutes at 160°C in OTG..
- Cool it completely and store it in an air tight container. Best served with a cup of hot tea/coffee. Enjoy!.
Melting Moments Cookies – As light as Air and So Tasty! This post contains affiliate links for your cooking convenience. The cookies are quite easy to make. Allow the cookies to cool completely for the best texture and flavor. Dip half of each cooled cookie into melted chocolate.