Mini cheese cakes. All Reviews for Mini Cheesecakes I. Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste. They are easy to make and great to take to parties and.
Mini Cheesecakes start with a sweet graham cracker crust, and then add thick cheesecake filling, and a delicious strawberry sauce topping. They're equal parts celebratory and homey, which is really the. Enjoy decadently rich, luxuriously creamy, Mini Cheesecakes after dinner or at a party. You can have Mini cheese cakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini cheese cakes
- Prepare 1 pack of tennis biscuits.
- You need 50g of butter.
- You need 500 g of plain double cream yogurt.
- You need Half can of Nestle condensed milk.
- You need Optional of Rhodes Quality Granadilla pulp.
- You need Optional of Strawberries.
- You need Optional of Plum.
Baked into cupcake or muffin tins (as opposed to a springform pan), they need. Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste. They are easy to make and great for parties and gatherings. These delicious mini cheesecakes are the perfect bite-sized sweet treat!
Mini cheese cakes step by step
- In a food processor crush the biscuits until fine. In a bowl combine the crushed biscuits and butter..
- Using round moulds (I improvised and used round cookie cutters), add the butter crust and push it nicely on the sides and leave a well enough to add the cheese filling. This will make about 4 to 5 portions..
- Mix the yoghurt and condensed milk together in a bowl. Microwave the filling for 2-3 minutes. Remove the bowl, mix rapidly and put back in the microwave for another 2-3 minutes..
- Pour the mixture into biscuits moulds and refrigerate for 4 hrs or overnight..
- Using fruits, play around with fondant moulds to create flower shapes and a knife to make unlikely designs to decorate and add a splash of granadilla pulp..
The best quick and yummy dessert! Cute, individual portions of creamy New York cheesecake over a crunchy graham cracker crust. Bake them in a muffin tin! These Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes feature an easy three ingredient gingersnap cookie crust with a smooth and creamy pumpkin cheesecake filling on top. Creamy and delicate, these keto mini cheesecakes are crustless and gluten-free.