Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars. A healthy snack that you can bring on the go! Check out this recipe, and comment below on what else you'd like me to make :). My latest strawberry obsession are these healthy oat-y almond squares.
Ever since I was a young girl, I have loved strawberry oat bars and I would often have Strawberry nutrigrain bars in my lunches. While these squares aren't a nutri-grain bar, the taste is similar. The oats give the bars a deliciously chewy texture, and the natural sweetness of the strawberries lets you use much less sugar than you'd normally use in a bar recipe. You can cook Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of Buckwheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 8 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar/ coconut sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Ginger powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 250 g of ripe strawberries diced.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1.5 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
These Strawberry Oatmeal Bars are your summer dessert dreams come true! Enjoy your strawberry oatmeal bars with ice cream, whipped cream or alone! Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars make the most delicious healthy snack or dessert and are packed with fresh strawberries, rolled oats, and whole wheat flour. In my early twenties, after a tough day of work.
Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 170 and line square baking tray.
- In a bowl mix flours, Ginger powder, salt, sugar and oats well.
- Add butter and mix until mixture is moistened and well coated.
- Add half of the mixture to pan and spread evenly, using a bowl, press on bottom.
- In another bowl, add strawberries. To this add lemon juice, cornstarch, sugar and mix well.
- Now spread strawberry mix evenly on top of the oats mix.
- Spread remaining reserved oats mix on top such that strawberry peeks out little from crumbs.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until oats are well toasted and golden.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Slice and serve. You can always cover these bars with cling wrap and freeze upto 1 month. Alternatively vanilla sugar glaze can be added on top for additional taste..
Healthy chocolate chip cookie bars with strawberries are an eggless, keto and low carb dessert recipe ready in minutes! These healthy strawberry cookie bars are thick, soft and chewy and loaded with fresh strawberries! Made with almond flour and coconut flour, these keto and. Strawberry Oatmeal Bars Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Press half the oat mixture into the prepared pan.