Cookies and cream milk Shake. In a blender, combine ice cream and milk. Add crushed cookies and pulse a few times just to blend. Looking for more delicious oreo recipes?
Once you know the basics of making one, you can experiment with different types of ice cream and cookies! Add half of the Oreo cookies to the blender and pulse well until well incorporated. Add the remaining cookies and pulse for a just a few seconds to break them up into rough chunks. You can have Cookies and cream milk Shake using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cookies and cream milk Shake
- Prepare 500 ml of cream and cookies ice cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed Oreos250ml cold milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of whipped cream.
Place milk and ice cream in blender. For the ice cream shake I'm giving you two options: one with actual ice cream and a second one with a nifty hack (a bit less creamy, but so yum!). An easy recipe for thick & creamy chocolaty milkshakes that taste like ice cream. But they're secretly packed with protein & healthy enough Which is why I made this healthier Cookies 'n Cream Protein Milkshake!
Cookies and cream milk Shake instructions
- Prepare the ingredients as above.
- Pour the ice cream,milk and crushed Oreos in a blender and blend.
- Place the whipped cream in a piping bag attached with a nozzle.Pipe the whipped cream on top of the shake..
- You can garnish using remaining crushed Oreos and some smarties.
It's thick, creamy, sweet, and chocolaty just like a. Choose from the sizes below to see the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information. Next place the cookie crumbles into the whipped cream and gently mix for several seconds. Also, cookies and cream ice cream would be awesome! A combination of vanilla and chocolate would make a flavorful milkshake too!