Ice Cream Cake: No Bake, No-Cook Cake. It requires no baking, and you can totally customize it however you prefer. Line a spring-form pan with parchment paper. Vanilla-Caramel Ice Cream Cake with Oreo Crust is a family favorite that I've revamped to include homemade whipped cream and caramel sauce.
Using a torch, brown the marshmallows on top of the cake. We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this. No bake cakes are perfect for making with kids as there's no need for an oven. You can cook Ice Cream Cake: No Bake, No-Cook Cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ice Cream Cake: No Bake, No-Cook Cake
- It’s 1/2 kg of Vanilla Sponge Cake.
- Prepare 500 ml of (Approx) Chocolate Ice cream.
- You need 250 ml of (Approx) Butterscotch Ice cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar Powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare as needed of Cadbury Gems Butterscotch, Chocolate Shavings, Silver Balls etc.
- It’s For decoration of Bourbon Biscuits/Munchini.
End your child's birthday party on a memorable note with an ice cream sandwich cake. Keywords: ice cream cake, easy ice cream cake. Tag @sallysbakeblog on Instagram and hashtag it #sallysbakingaddiction. With kitchen-tested quality recipes and step-by-step tutorials, my goal is to give you the confidence to bake and cook from scratch.
Ice Cream Cake: No Bake, No-Cook Cake step by step
- First of all, you need a pan big enough to hold 1/2 kg cake plus 300 ml ice cream. I have taken 6″ round cake pan with a loose bottom. You can also opt for Cheesecake pans. Or simply, any pan and lay cling film in it, large enough to hang outside the pan also..
- Mix sugar powder in water and keep it aside. Take out both the ice creams from the freezer and take the required quantities in bowls and let it be on the kitchen counter for 5 to 10 minutes. In the meantime do the following preparations. You need soft ice cream and not melted one..
- Now, divide the cake horizontally into 3 parts so that you have 3 equal discs of cake..
- Lay one disc in the cake pan. Put 1 or 2 tablespoon sugar water on it to moisten the cake. Now, put half of Chocolate ice cream on it and spread evenly. Exactly the way, the whipped cream is applied. Keep the second layer of cake. Repeat the process but this time put Butterscotch ice cream. Use all the Butterscotch ice cream..
- Keep the last layer and repeat the process ending with chocolate ice cream. Ensure that it slides on to the sides of the pan also. Freeze it for 4 to 6 hours or maybe overnight..
- Take out, run a knife around the edges and slide the cake upwards. In the process, if the ice cream starts melting then keep it back in the freezer. Take out and decorate. I grated Cadburys chocolate and arranged biscuits and gems..
- Serve with love..
Here's a small little recipe that will put a smile on your face this Christmas! Break up the extra candy canes you have Learn the mystical secrets of combining baking a cake with making iced cream! This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. No Bake Ice Cream Cake Recipes. No Bake Chocolate Cream Cupcakes Recipes.