S'mores Cookie Cups. S'mores are my favorite summertime treat! I don't always love the campfire smell that comes with making s'mores, so these are the next best thing! The graham cracker cookie cup is filled with marshmallow and topped with.
These delicious little s'mores cookie cups have been a hit on the blog ever since they were posted. No campfire needed for these S'mores Cookie Cups! Graham cracker cookie cups filled with a Hershey's milk chocolate ganache, topped with toasted homemade marshmallow fluff. You can cook S'mores Cookie Cups using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of S'mores Cookie Cups
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter (100 grams) , soft at room temperature.
- You need 2/3 cup of Brown Sugar Powdered (or use regular powdered sugar) *adjust for sweetness.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Condensed Milk Yogurt / plain (egg substitute).
- Prepare 1 and 1/3 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Biscuits Cookies crushed Graham Crackers / Plain / (for an extra crunch) *see note.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare of Marshmallows Marshmallows Mini / Chop into tiny bite sized pieces.
- It’s of chocolate Hershey's / Other bars chopped into tiny squares.
You may have noticed the lack of a new post last weekend — that happened for two reasons S'mores Cookie Cups. I made these three times to get the perfect cookie base and I think it's safe to say I couldn't make them any better! Another thing I recommend are cutting the marshmallows while the cookie cups bake so they don't dry (if you are in a dry climate, not before then), and unwrapping. Today's cookie recipe is a knock-your-socks-off kinda cookie.
S'mores Cookie Cups instructions
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking soda and crushed graham crackers, set aside..
- Cream together the butter with sugar, add the condensed milk and vanilla and mix until combined..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until your dough has come together..
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Take mini cupcake molds and grease them well with melted butter / vegetable oil..
- Take a mini ice cream scoop or 1 tablespoon measure spoon and scoop out the dough. Roll it into a neat ball and place on the cupcake mold. Repeat with all the cupcake holes..
- Press the dough into each little cup using a spoon / back of a rollin pin or anything that will make an indent in the center..
- Bake them for about 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly golden brown around the edges, remove from the oven and turn your oven on to broil. Re-enforce the indent with the back of your rolling pin on each cookie cup..
- Place a small piece of chocolate at the bottom of each cookie cup followed by a few mini marshmallows and pop them under the broiler for about a minute or until the marshmallows start to lightly brown..
- Remove from the oven and immediately top them with another little piece of chocolate..
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the pan gently..
- Store in air tight container up to 3 days..
- Preferably use Condensed milk for a better texture. Yogurt can make the cookie cups slightly softer. If you like the soft-cookie texture, you can use yogurt.
- Brown sugar gives a better taste. But any kind of powdered sugar is acceptable in the recipe.
- Using graham crackers gives an extra crunch to the cookie cups. If you cant find graham crackers, use any kind of crunchy biscuits / cookies / crackers you can find. Or ski[p it altogether..
- If your oven doesn't have a broil function, simply keep in the bake mode & continue to bake..
- If you want softer cookies, bake for about 6 – 8 minutes. I like my cookies on the crunchier side so I baked for 8-10 minutes..
- The baking time really depends on your oven and how you like your cookies. So keep an eye out on the cookies from the 6th minute onward..
S'mores Cookie Cups raise summer's favorite dessert to a whole 'nother level. This is a sponsored post on behalf of Campfire® Marshmallows. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make My Baking Addiction. These S'mores Cookie Cups are the perfect solution. Plus, this way you can enjoy them year round.