Eggless chocolate cup cakes leftover metled icecream. It turns out very soft, moist, spongy and very Yes you can use about half cup fine chopped tutti fruttis or mixed dry fruits. Was searching for an eggless cake. I scaled the recipe to serve six.
This is one of the easiest recipes of making chocolate cupcakes. Here is a wonderfully simple recipe for an Eggless Chocolate Cake submitted by Ekta, one of our viewers. These Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes are super chocolatey, moist, rich and delicious! You can have Eggless chocolate cup cakes leftover metled icecream using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate cup cakes leftover metled icecream
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of ice cream vanilla or chocolate.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil or butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- You need 2 table spoon of Cocoa powder (if chocolate ice cream then not required).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk if required.
They're easy to make, with just a handful of ingredients. These Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes may just be the moistest, fluffiest, and most delicious cupcakes I've ever eaten! Recipe for eggless chocolate cake – steamed chocolate cake with icing. No oven or pressure cooker required for this recipe.
Eggless chocolate cup cakes leftover metled icecream step by step
- Preheat oven 180℃ for 10 minutes..
- Grease entire surface of the cup cakes molds with oil or melted butter using a brush..
- Take a large bowl and Sift the flour, cocoa powder(if using chocolate ice cream then not required) baking powder and baking soda twice..
- Take a bowl and mix ice cream, venilla essences, oil and powdered sugar and mix well with beater..
- Add previously sifted flour mix. Fold well using a spatula..
- Mix until it turns little smooth and no visible signs of white flour. Do not worry if the mixture is little lumpy..
- Pour batter into previously greased cup cakes mold. Place it in pre-heated oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 180℃..
- Check with a knife if it uncooked the bake 2 to 3 min. more. Cup cakes are ready..
Note: You will have some ganache leftover after icing the cake. Here are some of the ways you can use leftover ganache. This eggless chocolate cake recipe is almost same as my recipe for eggless chocolate cupcakes. MOIST EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE This moist eggless chocolate fudge cake has a firm texture with a soft crumb that melts in the mouth. Simple and easy eggless chocolate cake without condensed milk and so versatile with so many flavor variations.