Pick-Me-Up No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake. New no-bake cheesecake recipe and for this time: No-bake chocolate cheesecake (without gelatin). This cake is super creamy, rich, chocolaty, delicate and. It's the perfect no-bake chocolate cheesecake!
It is beyond creamy and super chocolatey. Stir chocolate chips in a saucepan over medium heat until melted; remove from heat. No Bake Cheesecake Filling – The next layer is the no bake cheesecake filling comprised of cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, sour cream, powdered sugar and vanilla Lots of people ask me if you can freeze a no bake cheesecake to speed up the setting up process instead of refrigerating it. You can have Pick-Me-Up No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pick-Me-Up No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- It’s of Crust.
- Prepare 180 grams of crushed graham crackers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cold water.
- Prepare of Crunchy chocolate layer.
- It’s 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need of Frosting layer.
- Prepare 225 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 250 ml of all purpose cream or heavy cream.
- You need 1 of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
This is one of those recipes that I credit entirely to my readers, because you guys are awesome! One thing is for certain, this Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake is simply irresistible with an intense chocolate cheesecake filling. Decadent creamy no-bake chocolate cheesecake with an Oreo cookies base and a layer of chocolate ganache on top. I like to make this cannoli cheesecake in the summer because it's flavorful and refreshing!
Pick-Me-Up No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake step by step
- Combine graham crackers and butter in a bowl. Add cold water..
- Mold the graham mixture into the base of a wide container to serve as your cake's crust..
- Place the whole bit into the freezer for 10-15 minutes..
- While waiting, melt the chocolate chips. I do this by boiling some water in a deep saucepan and placing another saucepan on top of it. The 2nd saucepan is where I put the chocolate to melt..
- Once melted, take out the frozen graham. Quickly and carefully, spread a layer of melted chocolate on top of the crust. Do this quickly before the chocolate solidifies again. You don't need to put all the chocolate on the crust. Leave about 1/4 for the frosting..
- Put the whole bit back into the freezer again and let sit for about 10 minutes..
- While waiting, combine the lemon juice, cream cheese and all purpose cream with the leftover melted chocolate. Mix well..
- Take out the crust from the freezer and place frosting over the chocolate layer..
- Place the cake back into the freezer and let sit for 10 minutes. Or if you want, you can just place it in the fridge if you prefer a melted frosting..
- Garnish with some leftover chocolate chips if desired. Serve on plates or–do what I do–eat directly from the container! 🙂 Enjoy!.
Not needing to turn on the oven and heat the house up is an added bonus. —Kristen Heigl, Staten Island, New York. A rich, chocolate cheesecake that's easy to make and will impress In the past I've only made cheesecakes that were baked. I had heard of no-baked ones and Sign Up and Be Recipe Ready For Every Occasion! I decided on this No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Pie from the Hershey's Kitchen website – and it's rich, creamy, chocolaty (of course) and delicious. This No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Pie was the perfect way to use some of the wonderful Hershey's chocolate we picked up while visiting.