Cookies and Cream Cupcakes. This cookies and cream cupcake recipe starts with a moist and fluffy vanilla cake then add in lots of oreos! Divide remaining batter evenly among cups. Let cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Make sure and scroll down to see the recipe video! I LOVE these Cookies and Cream Cupcakes! These Cookies and Cream Cupcakes are a cookie lover's dream come true. You can cook Cookies and Cream Cupcakes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Prepare 24 of oreos.
- You need 1 box of chocolate cake mix and ingredients needed to make it..
- You need 1 of tub prepared white icing.
- You need 1 of mini oreos needed for decorating.
And not just any cupcakes, but Cookies and Cream Cupcakes. These cupcakes are all kinds of amazing because they are chocolate cupcakes with an Oreo cookie hidden inside! Monday isn't looking so bad, huh? Stir together the dry cake mix with the dry pudding mix in the bowl of an electric mixer.
Cookies and Cream Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Make cake mix according to box directions. Line cupcake pans with liners for 24 cupcakes..
- Remove the tops from 24 oreos and set aside. Place the rest of the oreo cream side up in the cupcake liners..
- Fill liners with cupcake batter until 3/4 full. Bake for roughly 19-22 minutes or until done. Let them cool completely..
- While cupcakes are cooling, crush 24 oreo tops in a food processor. Reserve 2 tbsp. Mix remaining crumbs with frosting. Frost cooled cupcakes and decorate with mini oreos and reserved crumbs..
Stir in the eggs, oil, water, and sour cream. Cookies and cream make an undeniably delicious combination, especially when packaged into scrumptious cupcakes. Starting with a white cake mix means these cupcakes are simple to make. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla extract.