mini cheesecakes. All Reviews for Mini Cheesecakes I. Mini cheesecakes are not only easier than a full cheesecake, they take half the time to prepare! Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste.
Traditional, non-mini versions can be a little fussy. I do not recommend freezing these mini cheesecakes. Cream cheese does not freeze well, in general and in my own experience. You can cook mini cheesecakes using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of mini cheesecakes
- It’s of pie crust.
- You need 1/3 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need of topping.
- You need 1 packages of philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of lemon zest (or 1tbsp).
- Prepare 1 packages of foil cupcake holders.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 can of of your favorite cherry or blueberry pie filling.
Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect bite! Everyone loves a good dessert and these easy handheld bites feature an easy and rich cheesecake nestled on a cookie crumb base with your favorite fruit toppings. Graham crackers: You can buy them pre-crushed, or pulverize in a food processor, or crush in a gallon size resealable bag using a rolling pin. Just before serving, top each cheesecake with generous tablespoon pie filling; sprinkle with almonds.
mini cheesecakes instructions
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- in medium bowl combine ingredients for crust and mix til there are no clumps.
- line cupcake pan with foils.
- add 1 tbsp of crumbs to each cupcake pressing firmly with spoon so flat and firm.
- place in oven for 5 min.
- remove and let cool.
- mix on high the cream cheese, vanilla, lemon juice, lemon zest, and sugar.
- when fluffy add egg and continue mixing.
- fill cupcakes 3/4 full with topping.
- place back in oven for 25 min. (filling will rise and settle while cooling).
- remove and let cool till no longer warm.
- top off with your favorite cherry or blueberry filling (keep can refrigerated so cold and ready to eat).
- ok if not but best if refrigerated for 20min.
Creamy and delicate, these keto mini cheesecakes are crustless and gluten-free. Creamy and delicate, with a pleasant vanilla flavor, these delightful little cakes are. Uncover the muffin tin and carefully remove the mini cheesecakes. These creamy mini cheesecakes are inspired by none other than. the Cheesecake Factory! 😉. They have this luscious creamy texture, delicious creamy taste and matched with the crusty crust… oh la la!