You can have Mini Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of Batter.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweetend condense milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 packages of Cream Cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 24 of foil cupcake liners.
Mini Cheesecake instructions
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Add crumbs to small bowl.
- Add sugar.
- Melt the butter, and place in the bowl with the crumbs. Mix well..
- Add foil liners to cupcake pan..
- Put 1 tablespoon of crust into the liners..
- Place the cupcake pan for crust to chill while you make batter.
- Beat cream cheese for 2 minutes.
- Add both eggs and vanilla to cream cheese for another two minutes.
- Add sweetend condensed milk. You can add less or more depending how sweet you want it..
- After everything has been added to the batter. Beat for 2 minutes..
- Take liners out of the freezer and fill with the batter.
- Place in oven for 20 mins.