Mini Cheesecake Cups. Enjoy cheesecake anytime with Philly Cheesecake Cups. No prep, just open and enjoy. Compare Prices on Mini Cheesecake Cups in Bakeware.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. I love making mini cheesecakes rather than a whole cheesecake. Whole cheesecakes can be quite intimidating. You can have Mini Cheesecake Cups using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Cheesecake Cups
- Prepare 12 of vanilla wafers.
- You need 3 oz of cream cheese (room temp).
- It’s 12 oz of fat free cream cheese (room temp).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Foil cupcake wrappers.
- Prepare of Your choice of pie filling.
Super easy to make and the perfect portion size. These Cheesecake Cupcakes are made in a muffin pan with cupcake liners. They are similar in size to a cupcake. This is an easy, fun recipe for cheesecake, but it needs more precision.
Mini Cheesecake Cups instructions
- Preheat to 350; line one cupcake tray with foil cupcake wrappers. Place a wafer in each wrapper..
- Combine cream cheese and beat until smooth. (Takes a bit of patience. I usually smash it up with a rubber spatula as much as I can before using a mixer, the mixer will come to a halt so be careful).
- Add sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Pour batter into wrappers and bake for 20 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool and refrigerate for at least two hours..
- Add pie filling to the craters. I do this before i eat them so I choose how much I want on the cheesecake and refrigerate the rest of the filling and cover it with plastic. This way you can refrigerate the cheesecake without pie filling mess in your fridge. I use blueberry!.
Add all the crust ingredients to a small bowl and stir till combined. Divide the crust evenly between the dessert cups and mush it down with your fingers or back of a spoon till it's evenly spread and flattened to the bottom of each cup. Place one vanilla wafer, flat-side down, on bottom of each cup. BEAT cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well.