Oreo Icecream Cake. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. Hope you guys enjoy this video! This Oreo ice cream cake has been a family favorite for decades!
How to make Oreo Ice Cream Cake. Begin by crushing the Oreos into a fine crumb. Should you remove the cream part of the Oreo? You can cook Oreo Icecream Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Icecream Cake
- Prepare 2 of large pie plates, 9×13 pan, or make 12 to 16 cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 oz of pkg. oreo cookies with the cream attached.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 gal of Vanilla Ice Cream or any flavor you choose.
- Prepare 1 of medium container frozen whipped topping like cool whip.
- Prepare of toasted nuts.
- Prepare of hot fudge sauce*.
- It’s of caramel apple sauce*.
- You need of *see other recipes.
This Oreo Ice Cream cake has an amazingly delicious Oreo cookie and vanilla ice cream filling, sitting on crunchy Oreo cookie crust, and topped with even more Oreos. Three ingredients, no bake, and you can put it together in just a few minutes. One of my most requested desserts and unbelievably easy to. And this ice cream cake is definitely worth making, no matter the weather.
Oreo Icecream Cake instructions
- Crush Oreos and combine with melted butter. Reserve at least 1 cup of crumbs for later, and press remaining crumbs firmly into a 9 by 13 inch pan..
- Let ice cream become soft enough to spread onto crumbs, or slice ice cream in1 inch layers and place on top of crumbs and press seams together..
- Top ice cream with a few more crumbs..
- Drizzle with Hot fudge Sauce and sprinkle toasted nuts on top if desired..
- Spread Whipped topping over all, and drizzle again with Hot fudge Sauce. Cover and return to freezer..
- You can also follow above directions to make cupcakes, or make into 2 pie plates..
I stuffed it with as many Oreos as I could without literally putting a pile of Oreos on a To that ice cream base you add loads and loads of Oreo. Next, you want to prepare your pan for building the cake. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is perfect for summer birthdays and super easy to make with a cookies & cream crust with layers of vanilla & chocolate ice cream. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is the perfect no bake summer birthday or celebration cake. Our OREO and Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is sure to shine on any dessert table!