Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. These Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies are proof that you don't need to be a professional baker or have any special equipment to make a super cool, creepy Halloween treat. These easy Halloween cookies are as creepy and easy as it gets!
I have never been able to get these DIRECTIONS. Form (as best you can) into spiders (about a tablespoon). These Halloween inspired cookies are so easy to make! You can have Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies
- It’s 1 packages of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of Butterscotch chips.
- It’s 1 packages of Chinese won ton noodles.
These Halloween inspired cookies are so easy to make! Lor Mee in Balsamic Vinegar (Chinese Braised Noodles) 卤面Awayofmind Bakery House. candy eyes, semi sweet chocolate chips, chow mein noodles. Spider Cookies: One of my favourite cookies to make for the holidays. Very good and very easy to do.
Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies instructions
- Pour both packages of chips in a double boiler (or a metal bowel over a pot of boiling water) and melt them over medium heat..
- Add the won ton noodles..
- Gently toss the noodles until coated with the chocolate mixture while trying not to break them too much..
- You're going to need tongs for the next part… spoons don't work very well..
- Using the tongs make small piles of the noodle mix on waxed paper and decorate if desired. Let cool until the chocolate sets..
- Once they're set you're done! We always made them this way, but in England I saw similar ones made with corn flakes..
These delicious Spider Cookies are the perfect Halloween treat! And the whole story began when a few days ago, I found this really great idea for Halloween dessert! To make Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies, reserve half of the chips. Then poke them upside down into the cookie dough ball. Once your cookies are cooled, melt some semi-sweet chocolate and put it into a piping bag with a plain tip or a ziplock bag with a little snip out of the corner.