Not your grandma's peanut butter cookies. I purchased them on a whim to. My husband comes from a huge family – and these are This is my husband's grandmother's recipe that is cherished by the family. They are the best cookie that melts in your mouth.
Grandma's always make the best recipes. A pretty good product for the days you skipped lunch or are looking for a snack. As far as processed cookies go, they are pretty good. You can cook Not your grandma's peanut butter cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Not your grandma's peanut butter cookies
- You need 1 cup of natural peanut butter (I use homemade).
- You need 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare pinch of sea salt.
A few price increases recently but it hasn't detoured me too much from buying. It's not the best cookie you have ever eaten. I have not tried making this recipe with an egg substitute, so if you do let me know in the comments below! Gradually add flour mixture, beating until thoroughly mixed.
Not your grandma's peanut butter cookies instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line a cookie sheet with parchment..
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix until combined..
- Scoop approximately 2 tbsp of the mixture on the cookie sheet about an inch apart..
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges turn brown..
- Let the cookies rest on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool..
There are hundreds of reviews on the recipe. This is a basic recipe devised precisely for basic results. My family usually loves the Martha Stewart cookie recipes. Could you substitute honey for maple syrup? My bf has been diagnosed with SIBO and can not have maple syrup.