Oreo Affogato Dessert. Chop Oreo cookies to be quarter. Mix hot milk with cocoa powder to make hot cocoa drink. This is perfect combination for the fans of all of three: ice cream, espresso, and Oreos.
Oreo Affogato is an Italian Coffee Dessert. I am Presenting it with an Indian twist. Surprisingly unlike everything else at McDonald's the Affogato has not had a price increase in a long time. You can cook Oreo Affogato Dessert using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Affogato Dessert
- Prepare 3 of Oreo ( chocolate sandwich cookies ).
- It’s 1 of Ice-cream ( Vanila , chocolate or coffee ).
- You need 1 tbsp of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chocolate syrup.
Oreos are like the bacon of the dessert world – they make everything better. Whether you're baking up brownies or making biscotti, see how this popular cookie can add oomph to any treat. recipe Oreo Ice Cream Cake "This is super easy to make. I love that it has the cream cheese to balance the sweetness of the cookies. This decadent Oreo icebox cake is incredibly easy to make and requires only six ingredients.
Oreo Affogato Dessert instructions
- Prepare the glass by adding chocolate syrup on the bottom..
- Chop Oreo cookies to be quarter..
- Add chopped Oreo into the glass..
- Mix hot milk with cocoa powder to make hot cocoa drink..
- Add a scoop of ice cream ( I use Vanila today ) on top of Oreo..
- Pour hot cocoa in the glass.
- Rapidly serve..
It's a perfect dessert for kids birthday parties that doesn't require heating up the kitchen. These Oreo dessert recipes are a breeze to make. No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Oreo cookies and cheesecake — how can you go wrong? A thin twist on the OREO you love. Chocolate Candy's Favorite Cookie LEARN MORE.