TL's No Bake After School Granola Bars. A Delicious Chewy Bar with Real Fruit, Nuts and Whole Grain Oats. Try Nature Valley™ Fruit and Nut Bars Today! Made With Organic Ingredients to Keep Kids Zipping and Zooming Along.
It's back to school time, which means back to work time for me. Treat your kids to an easy homemade snack after school. In a large mixing bowl stir together almonds, oats, apricots, cinnamon and salt until just combined. You can cook TL's No Bake After School Granola Bars using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of TL's No Bake After School Granola Bars
- It’s 1 cup of sweetened coconut.
- It’s 2 cup of quick rolled oats.
- You need 2 cup of dry cereal like cheerios or one of your choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Ideal for kids' lunchboxes or an after-school snack, Ina Garten's fuss-free Homemade Granola Bars are made with oats and almonds, and they're sweetened with coconut and dried fruit. I've got a recipe for a mixed berry granola bar that the kids will go gaga for. I've got a recipe for a mixed berry granola bar that the kids will go gaga for. Store-bought granola bars are typically packed with sugar and they don't even taste very good.
TL's No Bake After School Granola Bars instructions
- Line a 8×8 pan with aluminum foil. In bowl add cereal, oats and coconut..
- In a microwave safe bowl add peanut butter, honey and vanilla and heat for a minute or until mixture will stir smooth..
- Pour over the cereal mixture and combine well. Press into prepared pan and refrigerate for an hour. Cut into bars. Keep in airtight container. Enjoy!.
There are a few reasons I obsess over these no bake granola bars. No baking required: all you need is a microwave or stovetop. I live in Arizona, so turning on my oven during the summer months is just not an option. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature before lifting the whole sheet out of the tray. Get your kids involved in a fun and tasty project with these top-rated recipes.