TL's Fruity Pebbles Cookies. This is the original Fruity Pebble Pudding Cookie Recipe! These cookies are soft and sweet and are full of your favorite cereal. The Fruity Pebbles add a crunch to the soft and chewy pudding cookie, as well as an awesome and unique flavor.
These fun sugar cookies are LOADED with Fruity Pebbles! You can even dip half of the cookies in white. These Fruity Pebble Marshmallow Cookies are an ooey-gooey delight! You can cook TL's Fruity Pebbles Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TL's Fruity Pebbles Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 packages of instant vanilla pudding.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of fruity pebbles cereal.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
I love a soft, yet chewy cookie and this one is perfect! Sometimes cookies just need to happen. And typically mixing cereal into a cookie wouldn't be my first thought…but really why not? The idea for these cookies came from my.
TL's Fruity Pebbles Cookies step by step
- In bowl cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add dry pudding mix. Mix well and add almond extract and eggs. Combine well..
- Add baking soda and flour..
- Mix in cereal and white chocolate chips. Preheat oven to 350/degrees F..
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment lined sheets..
- Bake 8-10 min..