Double chocolate bear paw sugar cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Double chocolate bear paw sugar cookies We used these as 'multibear paws' for my son's Gravity Falls birthday party. silver.etch.
Best Chewy Dark Chocolate Brown Sugar Cookies have the perfect chewy texture on the inside with just a bit of crisp on the outside. Adorable sugar cookies with a hint of coffee and chocolate chips arranged like a bear paw. – – Things have been busy lately, but I'm back this week with another recipe, and this one is super cute! I love these super cute bear paw cookies, and of course they taste delicious to boot! You can cook Double chocolate bear paw sugar cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double chocolate bear paw sugar cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 14 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Add in the baking soda, cornstarch, salt and flour and beat until a soft dough forms. Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop dough into your hands and roll it These bear paw cookies are even more fun and sure to be a hit with any little one! Cookies are a great thing to bake with your kids and these bear paw cookies are no exception. They don't involve rolling out or cutting like other biscuits do which, although fun, can make baking a little bit more time consuming.
Double chocolate bear paw sugar cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with foil or parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, melt 10 tbsp of butter in the microwave. Cut the remaining 4 tbsp into 6-8 pieces and stir into the melted butter. Allow the butter to cool until it is only warm, not hot..
- While waiting on the butter to cool, in a medium bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside..
- Combine the butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Mix for 1 minute on medium speed or until smooth. Add the egg and mix another 30 seconds. (I do not condone letting your 4 year old use an electric mixer but little arms may get tired of hand mixing fast!).
- With mixer on slow, add flour and mix. Add chocolate chips..
- Roll the dough into balls using about 2-3 tbsp for each one. Place on cookie sheet and flatten with the bottom of a glass. They do not expand much, but leave an inch or so between cookies go be safe..
- Add 4 almond slivers to each cookie for the 'claws'. The kids love this part..
- Bake on middle shelf until the cookies are puffy and starting to crack. About 12-14 minutes. Do not overcook or your cookies will be dry!.
The kids cracker made with real fruits and veggies, now in a mix! Freshly baked pastry made with an almond filling and drizzled with icing and sliced almonds.. Sweet vanilla crème icing, sandwiched between two freshly baked, perfectly crispy chocolate cookies. Flatten the dough a bit with your thumb. Drop batter by heaping teaspoonsful onto a greased baking sheet.