Crunchy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies. Additionally, I always use parchment paper for baking cookies. I find silicone baking mats produce less of a crunchy exterior crust and are just one extra thing to clean. I recommend using Jif or Skippy.
Other than that the recipe is so simple that I have nothing else to add. Just made them for the first time, they are the perfect amount of crunchy for me but soft and chewy for my kids and husband. They're perfectly chewy, and not too crunchy and never cakey. You can cook Crunchy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 85 grams of Dark Chocolate.
You can either grind it yourself in a high-speed blender or you can buy pre-made almond and oat flour. I weighed and measured the amounts to take the guess. Check out How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies Chewy, Gooey, Crunchy, or Cakey next. Add the baking soda, cocoa powder.
Crunchy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Combine the peanut butter, egg, sugar and baking soda in a bowl. Mix well. Add chocolate to combine..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Using hands, shapr teaspoonful of mixture in balls and place on tray about 5cm apart..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes till lightly brown on top. Allow to sit on tray in the oven for a few minutes. Remove and let it cool..
You can't go wrong with it! I also love the crunch of the peanuts in the chocolate! And my friend swore that these were "pretty much his favorite cookies EVER". Nice and fluffy with a good outer texture.