No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream. This No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Place cookies in a large resealable plastic bag, remove air and seal it. Use a wooden spoon or mallet to smash the cookies.
Ingredients of No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- It’s 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 can (14 oz.) of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s of blue food coloring, until your desired color is reached.
- It’s 20 of chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreos).
- It’s 15 of chocolate chip cookies (like Chips Ahoy).
Ingredients If you have a Cookie Monster fan or are doing a Birthday party for a little one then I have the perfect no churn ice cream recipe for you! This Cookie Monster ice cream is blue with chocolate chip cookies and Oreo cookies. It not only looks amazing, but it's delicious too! This is a great ice cream.
No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream instructions
- Coarsley chop 15 chocolate sandwich cookies and 10 chocolate chip cookies. Set aside..
- Whip the heavy whipping cream, food coloring and vanilla extract in a large bowl until stiff peaks form..
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and the crushed cookies. Use a rubber spatula to fold in everything until it's all incorporated. Add additional food coloring if needed or desired for a deeper blue..
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer safe container. I usually use a loaf pan, which is the perfect size. I just line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, pour in the mixture, smooth the top, then wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top..
- Place it in the freezer for at least 8 hours. Then scoop it out to serve and enjoy!.
Whip the whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk, vanilla extract and blue food coloring. Add a large dollop of whipped cream and mix until well combined. Add the remaining whipped cream and gently fold to combine. This no-churn ice cream recipe is actually so easy that the kids can help make it, but I prefer to surprise them with a batch for a special dessert.