4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oat Cookies. Preparation: Mash the rolled oats, banana and goji berries together in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Take one tablespoon of the mixture in between your palms and then press down in the form of circles. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
I love that they are Jump to Recipe. I love that they're naturally gluten-free, and can be made vegan, too! Because, believe it or not, cookies can be healthy! You can have 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oat Cookies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
Just a handful, nay less than a handful, of ingredients to make your new favorite treat. With their peanutty flavor, these scrumptious cookies hit the spot. For Christmas or special occasions, imprint them with cookie cutters to fit the season instead of the star-shaped cutter. It's one of the most popular recipes on my blog–and a personal fave of Nut-Free Chocolate Chip Oat Bars.
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oat Cookies step by step
- Mix together all the ingredients in a medium bowl with a rubber spatula or a wooden spoon..
- The dough will be very sticky. To make it easier to work with, cover it and place it in the fridge to chill for 20 or so minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set aside..
- Roll dough into balls, about 1 tbsp. of dough per ball, and set onto prepared baking sheet..
- Use a fork to flatten them down. We like to do a criss cross pattern. They won't really spread much in the oven, so it's okay to have them close together..
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. They will still look a bit underbaked, but once cooled will yield a soft, chewy cookie. For a crispy cookie, bake an additional 2-3 minutes. Allow to cool on the pan for 3 minutes, then move them onto a wire rack to cool completely..
- Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature..
Beat egg with a whisk in a medium bowl. In fact, oat flour is the only flour involved, so these cookies are. I find that I'm constantly on the hunt for new cookie flavors. My sister tried one off the cooling rack and her eyes burst In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut flour, oats, erythritol, flax, baking powder and salt. Dump the dry ingredients over the wet ingredients and.